Yealink W56H Additional Handset
The Yealink W56P is designed to improve communication between workers who are constantly on the move.
The W56P is a high-end design IP DECT phone, with HD Voice and wideband audio technology, with up to 5 VoIP accounts, and support for up to 5 additional handsets.
With its 2.4” colour screen, elegant design, long battery life, and multiple features, this Yealink W56H Additional Handset is ideal for a wide range of industries. The Yealink W56P allows you to carry out up to 4 simultaneous calls your standard call features, such as caller ID, redial, mute or call history, as well as more advanced functions such as the call divert, Music on Hold, “Do not Disturb” mode or rejecting unrecognised callers.
The battery can be recharged via USB, simplifying the process, as well as having a 3.5 mm headset jack, giving you the freedom to connect a wide range of headsets. The W56P ensures a level of worker satisfaction by allowing them to communicate when and where they need to.
- Up to 2 simultaneous calls per handset
- Handset select for receiving call
- Handset and Number select for making call
- Auto intercom, Auto answer
- Call hold, Call transfer
- Switching between calls
- 3-way conference
- Call waiting, Mute, DND
- Redialling of last 20 numbers entered
- Call forward (Always/Busy/No Answer)
- Speed dial, Voicemail, Silence
- 100 phone book memory (store in the base)
- Remote phonebook .
- Phonebook search, Black list
- Call Log(Outgoing/Missed/Accepted)
- Direct IP call without SIP proxy
- Reset to factory, Reboot
- Keypad lock, Emergency call
- Anonymous call
- Anonymous call rejection